IELTS MASTER | IELTS GENERAL READING TESTS

TEST 46 TEST 47 TEST 48 TEST 49 TEST 50
TEST 51 TEST 52 TEST 53 TEST 54 TEST 55
TEST 56 TEST 57 TEST 58 TEST 59 TEST 60
TEST 61 TEST 62 TEST 63 TEST 64 TEST 65
TEST 66 TEST 67 TEST 68 TEST 69 TEST 70
TEST 71 TEST 72 TEST 73 TEST 74

21 responses to “IELTS GENERAL READING TESTS”

1. Manjit singh says:

Thank you from bottom of my heart.

2. rinu says:

thankyou and god bless… trust me it is a great help for those who are preparing IELTS as it cover everything, if you do 1 month practice from this, you surely gonna crack it. once again thankyou for the greathelp!!

3. Thank you so much for uploading this practice test.Could you kindly upload more recent test.I would be grateful if it can be done.

4. Mansi says:

I usually never comment to any blog or post or video but I see your effort here to help people. Thank you very much for putting good material at one place. I have booked my exam in Oct so your above effort will be more helpful, I believe. And perhaps can you please post the latest material?

5. Simranpreet Kaur says:

can any one tell me how i get general reading pdf ?

6. Aparna Sareen says:

Thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart

7. mercy says:

please are these test from general or for academic?

8. Hardik says:

Thanking you for your kind support to us by providing valuable material. I appreciate your efforts. One humble request you to provide PDF format either by link or by email. Looking for your positive response. Once again thanks.

9. Amandeep kaur says:

i was surfing internet from last 3 days and finally got this website. felt like rainfall in a desert.

10. VINAY SINGH CHAUHAN says:

Sir,
    Thank you very much for sharing these material!!!
    It is much appreciated.
    Could you please tell if above GT Reading tests are from Authentic Cambridge books?
    Best Regards,
    Vinay Chauhan

11. Jay Soni says:

Hello sir,
    Thank you so much for this material. I was searching since last so many days as I wanted something updated. I would like to make a request that will you be able to provide me with PDF as I can not see the laptop screen for practice.

Looking for your response

12. Jyoti Payal says:

Thank you so much for uploading this study material. These are really helpful and much appreciated