IELTS MASTER | IELTS Writing Test 99

IELTS Writing Test 99

Cambridge IELTS Tests 1 to 13

Task 1: The chart below shows the proportions of adults in Canada who own one car, two cars, more than two cars, or who do not own a car.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

Task 2: Some people believe school children should be given multiple short vacations, while others believe they should get one long vacation. Give the advantages of both and express your own point of view.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write at least 250 words.

Cambridge IELTS Tests 1 to 13

10 responses to “IELTS Writing Test 99”

1. Hind says:

Can u evaluate my introduction, please?
    Thanks
    Education is the cornerstone of the modern world. It is undeniable that vacation is eagerly anticipated by schools’ children. This essay will discuss the benefits of a single extended vacation and intermittent short vacations. In my opinion, I do believe that expanded vacation is more advantageous than short ones.

• IELTS MASTER says:

It is good but you need to end it properly. Please watch our video again and learn how to end introduction.

2. Nuzhat says:

The chart depicts the information related to car ownership in Canada.
    Overall, chart represents that proportion of people who purchased one car is far more than people having more than two cars.
    Plz sir m not gud no writing I just start from intro and overall plz tell me about my weaknesses

3. Kaur kaur says:

Can u plz check this intro for me
    Education is the most powerful weapon, which one can use to change the world. Some people are is the opinion that school should provide multifarious short vacations, while other oppose it and believe that single extended vacation should be given to adolescents. In my opinion, I partially agree with the statement as, in intermittent short vacations, students can get break in studies frequently which denigrated burden, however, in one long vacation, pupil can do jobs for getting experience.

4. Kaur kaur says:

Sir I sent u already

5. Kaur kaur says:

Sir it’s difficult to write. So plz check this now I will do one attempt next time