1. I am a hyper active person.
2. I like to keep myself busy both physically as well as mentally.
3. For my physical fitness I prefer games such as badminton and football, and for my mental growth I resort to reading.
4. Badminton I picked up recently but football I have been playing since my childhood.
5. I have always preferred outdoor games over indoor games and football was the most palatable choice because the love for football runs in my family.
6. My father is an avid football fan and when I was a kid I used to enjoy watching football matches with him.
7. During that short span of time my father would transform into a completely different person.
8. He is deeply passionate about very few things and football is one of these things, and I inherited that passion from him.
9. I started playing football in the small park which is situated in the middle of our society.
10. Most of the boys in my society are of my age so it was not difficult to find company for the sport.
11. We formed a small group and every evening played football for nearly 2 hours.
12. The game brought us really close and we started enjoying each other’s company even after play time was over.
13. I think this feeling of togetherness is inherent in the sport since it is a team sport.
14. For me it is an ideal sport because it challenges me in a holistic manner.
15. While playing this sport every muscle of the body is involved which is good for overall physical fitness and the continuous coordination required with other teammates makes my brain more alert and sharp.
16. Surely no other sport has as many benefits as football has.
17. Apart from playing I love to watch this sport on TV.
18. I am an ardent supporter of Manchester United football club.
19. I simply love the passion for sport in the UK, not only among the players but in people as well.
20. My uncle is a citizen of the UK and he tells me that football is not a game there, it is a religion, more importantly a way of living there.
21. I really admire Christiano Ronaldo.
22. His football prowess does not need an introduction.
23. And like any other football fan I too have been part of the inevitable debates around who is better between Ronaldo and Messi.