1. Last year I went to Andaman Islands in my summer vacation.
2. The islands are nearly 2000 miles away from my city.
3. Given the huge amount of distance, the most preferred way to travel to these islands from my city is either train or aircraft.
4. Since the aircraft tickets are really expensive in holiday season due to heightened demand, my parents decided to commute by train.
5. The journey by train takes nearly two days to finish which terminates at a port city from where the last mile to the island is covered by a ship.
6. I knew it was not going to be easy to spend two whole days in a train so I decided to carry some sources of entertainment with me.
7. My two favorite pastimes are reading and listening to music.
8. For reading I put the book in my luggage which I was already reading and was confident that it would be sufficient for the entire trip.
9. But I proved to be wrong.
10. On the very first day of our trip I got bored of reading the book because I had been reading it for 2 two hours at a stretch since I had no other source of entertainment.
11. It was then I decided that I need something else as well to break the monotony.
12. I thought of few options and since music is my other love I decided to buy an MP3 player.
13. I told this to my father and he happily agree to buy me an MP3 player.
14. So went to an electronics shop for our purchase.
15. The shop owner showed us variety of MP3 players of different brands but there was one gadget which caught my attention at the first glance.
16. It was a magnificent piece of technology, manufactured by Sony the pioneer in the field of music players.
17. I then asked the shop owner about the features of that particular MP3 player and had already made up my mind to buy it irrespectively.
18. He told me that the internal capacity of the player was 8 GB which was enough to store more than 2000 songs.
19. Transferring the songs was a cinch, I just had to plug in the player in the USB port of my laptop and copy paste the songs of my liking.
20. The battery life of the player was really impressive I just had to charge it for 3 hours after which I would give me a playback time of nearly 30 hours.
21. I was really amazed by the features that were embedded in such a small piece of technology.
22. I could sort songs by the names of singers, albums and duration of the song.
23. It also had the feature of marking songs as favorite which enabled me to easily find and play the songs which I liked the most.
24. All of these features were made easy to access with the help of a 5 inch touchscreen which was highly responsive and accurate.
25. It is easily the best buy I have ever made on any of my vacation trips.
26. Really the advancement in the technology never ceases to amaze me and this mp3 player was one such example of this phenomenon.