1. Today’s modern life has become very hectic.
2. But there are sporadic moments when we all get some time for ourselves and I think we should take out some time for ourselves.
3. These are the times when one can do some introspection or do something he or she really loves to do.
4. Everybody has his or her way to spend these pleasurable moments.
5. I like to resort to reading whenever I get free time.
6. For me reading is just not a pastime, it is a way of life.
7. Reading not only relaxes me it also empowers me to grow intellectually.
8. Reading on different topics allows me to build an all-round perspective.
9. Although I like to read on all important topics for a holistic improvement, I particularly enjoy reading philosophy.
10. I first read philosophy in my higher secondary school and since then I have developed a predilection for the subject.
11. I am really intrigued by the teachings of ancient Greek philosophers, for example, Plato and Aristotle.
12. There teachings are really thought provoking and guide us towards achieving the goal of a better society.
13. Apart from philosophy I enjoy reading literature especially the plays written by Shakespeare.
14. These plays take me to a different world, a world so full of creativity.
15. I can proudly say that the things I have read so have had a great influence on me and have shaped my personality for the better.
16. I would sincerely urge everybody to take up this habit because I am certain that it would only work for their benefit.