1. Every year I go to some holiday destination with my family in summer vacations.
2. This is the time of the year I really look forward to because for few days I can completely forget my worries and enjoy to the fullest.
3. These vacations are refreshing for all of us and help to bring the family closer.
4. In the summer vacations of the last 5 years we have explored all the major hill stations in our part of the country.
5. I have a predilection for hilly areas as being a resident of a metro city I seldom get to see such beautiful sites full of greenery and fresh air.
6. Although there are couple of more hill stations which are on my bucket list, but this year we decided to visit a place which really intrigued me.
7. Last year my cousin’s family went to Andaman Islands.
8. I checked his photos on facebook and in those photos the place looked really amazing so my family chose this place as our next holiday destination.
9. Andaman is like no other place I have seen in India.
10. It is an epitome of nature’s creativity, with hills on one side and vast expanse of sea beach on the other.
11. There is so much greenery and open spaces that I could not believe such a place could exist in this modern urbanized world.
12. The frenzy of urbanization has not yet touched this part of our nation and there are still tribes present there which are living in their orthodox lifestyle.
13. I met a few guys from these tribes and was really fascinated with their way of living.
14. I also learnt about a few of their traditions which we would find absurd but are an integral part of their existence.
15. Their diet is also absolutely different from what we normally have in our daily lives.
16. Their diet primarily consists of sea creatures, some of which I cannot even imagine to ingest.
17. I was really enthralled by this visit as I got to see a completely different facet of mankind and nature.
18. It was a whole new experience for me, something I would remember till my last breath.