1. Gone are the days when information was confined to libraries and experts only.
2. Today the whole world is connected and has become an open source all thanks to invention of internet.
3. Now the knowledge pertinent to any field is just a click away.
4. And people are more than willing to share their knowledge and experiences on the internet.
5. I too have availed this amazing platform on several occasions to quench my thirst for knowledge.
6. I am a voracious reader and like to read on different topics.
7. Reading not only relaxes me it also empowers me to grow intellectually.
8. Reading on different topics allows me to build an all-round perspective.
9. Although I like to read on all important topics for a holistic improvement, I particularly enjoy reading philosophy and literature.
10. I have a decent collection of philosophy books but I cannot carry books everywhere so I searched for a website that has the best content on philosophy.
11. Fortunately I found one www.literature.com.
12. I visit this website at least once a day and have made a tradition to read couple of good articles.
13. I simply love this website for its collection of teachings from the ancient Greek philosophers.
14. I am really intrigued by the teachings of ancient Greek philosophers, for example, Plato and Aristotle.
15. There teachings are really thought provoking and guide us towards achieving the goal of a better society.
16. Apart from philosophy I enjoy reading literature especially the plays written by Shakespeare.
17. The website has translated all the plays of Shakespeare in a comprehensible language which any layman can fathom and enjoy.
18. These plays take me to a different world, a world so full of creativity.
19. I can proudly say that the things I have read so have had a great influence on me and have shaped my personality for the better.
20. I would sincerely urge everybody to at least take a look at this website once because I am certain that it would help in some way or other.