1. I am reticent person and like to keep things to myself.
2. My parents are sometimes concerned about my introvert nature and always compare me to my younger brother who is antithesis of mine.
3. He is absolutely gregarious and loves to socialize and can talk to even strangers for hours.
4. He always knows how to break the ice and set the ball rolling.
5. He has always been like this.
6. When he was an infant he would blabber alone and my parents would enjoy his gibberish.
7. I guess one of the reasons he can talk a lot is his inquisitive nature.
8. He always has questions about everything and likes to get to the bottom it.
9. He is not the one to take things on their face value and does not easily accept it if it does not make sense to him.
10. He often argues with our parents on several topics and I have to say sometimes his arguments are hard to beat.
11. Sure he argues but he ensures that he does not cross the line by disrespecting our parents.
12. I particularly enjoy the discussion between him and one of my uncles who is a deeply religious person.
13. Whenever he comes to our place it is inevitable that a conversation would start between these two around some religious topic and it would last for couple of hours.
14. These conversations are entertaining as well as enlightening.
15. My uncle is never affronted by his inquiries on the contrary he is impressed by his ability to question and learn.
16. Since he asks a lot questions he has developed a perspective about almost everything.
17. He is a sports fanatic and it is almost impossible to win an argument on sports against him.
18. Once I accidentally mentioned that our cricket team captain should be dropped from the team because of his recent failures.
19. The word dropped was enough to get him started after which he gave me a 15 minutes long lecture countering my opinion and at the end of which he managed to convince me otherwise.