Part 1: Questions 1-10
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Type of crime report: Robbery
Name: Anna (1)
Date of birth: (2)
Address: 4, (3) street
Post code: (4)
Number of previous burglaries: (5)
Time of apartment tenancy: (6)
Number of occupants: (7)
Entry point of burglar: (8)
Details of lost property:
Serial number of lost computer: (9)
Material of stolen purse: (10)
Part 2: Questions 11-14
Choose the correct letter A, B or C.
11. What is the project that Mark and Gina want to start?
A Business school requirements.
B Directions to the business school.
C Explaining the business school experience.
12. Who is the target audience?
A Business students.
B Business school applicants.
C Summer school attendees.
13. How will they convey the information?
A Summer course lecture.
B Informational video.
C Pamphlet in the mail.
14. They want to do this project because
A students worry about their studies.
B they want to obtain a good grade.
C they want to attract future business school applicants.
Complete the table below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
Part 3: Questions 21-26
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21. The subjects in questionnaire are
A tourists in the hotel in this area.
B local residents.
C people who are living in this area.
22. The results of the questionnaire should be
A directly entered into the computer.
B scored by hand.
C submitted directly to Professor Curran.
23. Why should John give a copy of plans to the professor?
A To receive a good grade.
B To get advice.
C To earn high praise.
24. How will the instructions be presented?
A Given by a group representative.
B Given by all members of the group.
C Given by the professor.
25. What does Dani suggest to John when those subjects receive the questionnaire?
A Divide into 2 part to argue.
B Focus on the opinion of the interviewees.
C Take consideration of both sides.
26. Why is this project particularly important to John?
A To earn respect from professors in the department.
B To raise his grade.
C To impress his professor.
What is the source of each one below in this survey?
Choose FOUR answers from the box and write the letters A-F next to questions 27-30.
B council meeting
C the television
F the Internet
Part 4: Questions 31-35
Choose the correct letter, A, B, or C.
31. Why did the lecturer choose to focus on the Pleasanton Town Market?
A It was the first ever Town Market.
B It has been covered extensively in local history classes.
C It is often mentioned in some literature of the library.
32. The Town Market originally made a large profit selling
33. The money that the marketers made contributes to local
34. Market sales plummeted due to lack of viable
C city planning.
35. Major John C. Wiley decided the Clock tower would be used as a ____________ in the early stages of the uprising.
B grounds for battle
Complete the table below. Write ONLY ONE WORD for each answer.