Part 1: Questions 1-10
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD OR A NUMBER.
Looking for driving lessons give during the weekends
Address: (1) Road
Drive: the city centre
(2) above the city
Teacher’s name: Allen (3)
Popular type of car on roads: (4)
Had better: practice during the (5)
Safety driving depends on: good (6)
Obtain: a driving (7)
Final test fee: (8) $
Duration of test: approximately (9) minutes
More advice: keep a driving (10)
Part 2: Questions 11-15
Complete the sentences below. Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
11. The government finally paid to complete the heads of four United States Presidents.
12. The purpose of the construction of the president’s heads is to develop
13. The carvings face to experience maximum exposure to sunlight.
14. In 1885, the mountain was renamed after a
15. It took years to finish the project.
Label the map below. Write the correct letter A-E next to questions 16-20.
16. information centre
17. refreshment centre
18. gift shop
20. visitor centre
Part 3: Questions 21-25
Choose the correct letter A, B or C.
21. Why does the student want to study Tourism?
A good future
B good pay
C parents’ will
22.What kind of skill will the student gain in the course?
B financial planning
23 The student has the ability of
C coping well with statistics.
24 The teacher believes that the industry of tourism is
B seeing a bright future.
C growing popular.
25 How does the student compare the university course with polytechnics?
A There are summer schools.
B The course is structured in modules.
C The price is reasonable.
What features do the speakers identify for each of the following courses?
Choose FIVE answers from the box below and write correct letter A-G next to questions 26-30.
|A limited value|
C relevant to career
D flexible admission
F improving leadership
G self-control and time management
|26. Travel and business…………….|
28. Medical care…………….
30. Public relations……………
Part 4: Questions 31-40
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
Case study – TCP Technologies:
• Manager: Manjeet Khanna
• Main target: to create a (31) environment
Grading for staff:
• Every month grades are published on an (32)
• The cultural openness increased the quantity of incoming contracted opportunities.
• The cultural openness improved the level of (33) of the company.
• The increased rate of staff satisfaction has led to growth of 32% in the (34)
• A company is not one entity comprised of components, but a living organism composed of cells.
• Manjeet’s motto is (35)
Benefits of management style:
• The rate of staff turnover has been reduced.
• A (36) can be from any other company.
• Grades are not used for (37)
Features of managing style:
• Personally, the manager wrote emails to respond to the complaints.
• The complaint form known as a (38) has access to all employees online.
• The manager can receive any complaints concerning air conditioning, food quality and (39) entitlement.
• A (40) on the anonymous complaint was introduced in the new system.