Part 1: Questions 1-6
Complete the form below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS OR A NUMBER.
Cell phone packages
Type of plans: pre-paid, 24-month contract plans
Prepaid plans: without (1)
SIM cards: 15 minutes of (2)
Minimal plan: $12, 40 minutes and without (3)
Social plan: $40, 200 minutes, (4) and 2GB data
(5) plan: 5 numbers, free talking and texting, $70 and 3GB data
Changing plans: at any time, in person and access the (6)
Complete the sales form below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/ OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Plan: social plan
Phone number: (7) 047 –
Customer name: (8)
Address: 375, Thompson (9)
Total payment: $42.50
Payment method: (10)
Part 2: Questions 11-17
Label the plan below. Write the correct letter A-I next to questions 11-17.
11. Shoe rack
16. Climbing walls
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD AND/ OR A NUMBER for each answer.
18. The official ratio of adults to children who are two or older is one adult to children.
19. Parents who are often late may be asked to
20. The quickest waiting time for a place in the Day Care is
Part 3: Questions 21-25
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
21. Students must follow to prevent accidents in the lab.
22. The students have not been using while in the lab.
23. Students cannot eat or drink until is finished and they have washed their hands.
24. Tessa should tie her hair back to avoid danger when she is working with a or chemicals.
25. Students must wear long sleeves and shoes made of in the lab.
Choose the correct letter A, B or C.
26. Which student is currently using an appropriate notebook?
27. The tutor says that writing observations in complete sentences
A is often not a good use of time
B makes them easier to interpret later
C means that others can understand them
28. The students must write dates
A next to each drawing
B next to each written section
C next to each drawing and written section
Questions 29 and 30
Choose TWO letters A-E.
Which TWO things must be included in the conclusion to the experiment?
A the questions investigated
B the solutions to the questions
C the students’ own thoughts about the experiment
D the length of time spent on the experiment
E the student’s signature
Part 4: Questions 31-33
Complete the summary below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
If soil is healthy, it is a (31) teeming with life such as worms, fungi and bacteria. If plants are grown in poor soil, they will lack (32) and human health will suffer. Plants are nourished by organic matter, (33) and other essential elements which are broken down by insects and other organisms in a synergistic relationship.
Label the diagram below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
|Conventional farming methods||Organic farming methods|
– Synthetic fertilizer and chemicals used for (38)……………….
– Genetically modified seeds
– Pesticide and fungicide sprayed on crops after picking
– No need for documentation of (39)……………………..
|– Crop rotation|
– Covering crops
– Use of insects as natural (40)……………..
– Addition of manure and green waster
• (37) from various sources, including chemical fertilisers