Part 1: Questions 1-4
Choose the correct letter A, B, C or D.
1. What are the parking regulations on campus?
A undergraduate parking allowed
B postgraduate parking allowed
C staff parking only allowed
D no student parking allowed
2. The administration office is in
A Block B.
B Block D.
C Block E.
D Block G.
3. If you do not have a parking sticker, the following action will be taken:
A wheel clamp your car.
B fine only.
C tow away your car and fine.
D tow away your car only.
4 Which picture shows the correct location of the Administration office?
Complete the application form using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
Application for parking sticker
Address: Flat 13 (6)
Registration Number: (9)
Make of car: (10)
Part 2: Questions 11 and 12
11. Cashier’s office opens at
12. Where must the sticker be displayed?
Complete the notes below using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
Part 3: Questions 24-32
24. Mark is going to talk briefly about
A marketing new products.
B pricing strategies.
C managing large companies.
D setting sales targets.
25. According to Susan, air fares are lowest when they
A include weekend travel.
B are booked well in advance.
C are non-refundable.
D are for business travel only.
26. Mark thinks revenue management is
27. The airline companies want to
A increase profits.
B benefit the passenger.
C sell cheap seats.
D improve the service.
Complete the notes using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
Two reasons for the new approach to pricing are:
In future people will be able to book airline tickets (30)
Also being marketed m this way are (31) and
Part 4: Questions 33-37
Complete the table Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
Label the diagram. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.