Part 1: Questions 1-10
Complete the form below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Part 2: Questions 11-14
Answer the questions below. Choose the correct letter, A, B, or C.
11. The fair will take place at the
12. The fair will begin on Friday
13. The fair will begin with a
B Dance performance
C Speech by the major
14. There will be free admission on
Complete the chart below. Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD for each answer.
Part 3: Questions 21-23
Complete the information below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
How you get academic credit for work experience
First, read the (21) Find courses that match your work experience. Then write
(22) of your work experience. Submit that together with a letter from your
(23) to the university admissions office.
Where can the items listed below be found?
A admissions office
B counseling center
Write the correct letter, A, B, or C, next to questions 24-28.
24. university catalog
25. application for admission form
26. requirements list
27. recommendation forms
28. job listings
Questions 29 and 30
Choose the correct letters, A, B, or C.
29. What are full-time students eligible for?
A Discounted books
B The work-study program
C A free bus pass
30. How can a student get financial assistance?
A Speak with a counselor
B Apply to the admissions office
C Make arrangements with a bank
Part 4: Questions 31-35
Complete the chart with information about the black bear. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Which characteristics fit black bears and which fit grizzly bears?
Write A if it is a characteristic оf black bears.
Write В if it is a characteristic of grizzly bears.
36. Has a patch of light fur on its chest
37. Weighs 225 kilos
38. Has a shoulder hump
39. Has pointed ears
40. Has shorter claws