Part 1: Questions 1-4
Complete the form below. Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Choose THREE letters, A-G.
Which THREE places will the caller visit?
A art museum
B science museum
C shopping mall
E post office
Choose the correct letters, A, B, or C.
8. When will the caller arrive at the airport?
A In the morning
B In the afternoon
C At night
9. How will the caller get to the hotel?
10. What time does the hotel front desk close?
Part 2: Questions 11 and 12
Complete the information below. Write ONE NUMBER for each answer.
Adult All-Day Pass: (11) $
Children ages 5—12 All-Day Pass: (12) $
Children under age 5: Free
Complete the information below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS.
Starting point: Tour Bus Office
First stop: (13)
Second stop: Fishing Docks
Third Stop: (14)
Fourth Stop: Shopping District
Fifth Stop: (15)
Complete the chart below. Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD for each answer.
Part 3: Questions 21-23
Answer the questions below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
21. When is the research project due?
22. Where will the students conduct the interviews?
23. How many interviews will they complete all together?
Complete the outline showing the steps the students will take to complete their projects. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
A. Read (24)
C. Get (26)
E. Get together to (28)
F. Prepare (29)
G. Give (30)
Part 4: Questions 31-40
Complete the timeline below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
In her teens Alcott worked to (32)
At age 17 Alcott wrote (33)
(34) Alcott enlisted as an army nurse.
(35) Alcott published her letters in a book called Hospital Sketches.
(36) Alcott returned from her trip to Europe.
(37) Alcott published Little Women.
1879 (38) died.
(39) Alcott set up a home for her family in Boston.