IELTS MASTER | IELTS GENERAL READING TESTS

TEST 71 TEST 72 TEST 73 TEST 74 TEST 75
TEST 76 TEST 77 TEST 78 TEST 79 TEST 80
TEST 81 TEST 82 TEST 83 TEST 84 TEST 85
TEST 86 TEST 87 TEST 88 TEST 89 TEST 90
TEST 91 TEST 92 TEST 93 TEST 94 TEST 95
TEST 96 TEST 97 TEST 98 TEST 99 TEST 100

26 responses to “IELTS GENERAL READING TESTS”

1. Manjit singh says:

Thank you from bottom of my heart.

2. rinu says:

thankyou and god bless… trust me it is a great help for those who are preparing IELTS as it cover everything, if you do 1 month practice from this, you surely gonna crack it. once again thankyou for the greathelp!!

3. Thank you so much for uploading this practice test.Could you kindly upload more recent test.I would be grateful if it can be done.

4. Mansi says:

I usually never comment to any blog or post or video but I see your effort here to help people. Thank you very much for putting good material at one place. I have booked my exam in Oct so your above effort will be more helpful, I believe. And perhaps can you please post the latest material?

5. Simranpreet Kaur says:

can any one tell me how i get general reading pdf ?

6. Aparna Sareen says:

Thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart

7. mercy says:

please are these test from general or for academic?

8. Hardik says:

Thanking you for your kind support to us by providing valuable material. I appreciate your efforts. One humble request you to provide PDF format either by link or by email. Looking for your positive response. Once again thanks.

9. Amandeep kaur says:

i was surfing internet from last 3 days and finally got this website. felt like rainfall in a desert.

10. VINAY SINGH CHAUHAN says:

Sir,
    Thank you very much for sharing these material!!!
    It is much appreciated.
    Could you please tell if above GT Reading tests are from Authentic Cambridge books?
    Best Regards,
    Vinay Chauhan

11. Jay Soni says:

Hello sir,
    Thank you so much for this material. I was searching since last so many days as I wanted something updated. I would like to make a request that will you be able to provide me with PDF as I can not see the laptop screen for practice.

Looking for your response

12. Jyoti Payal says:

Thank you so much for uploading this study material. These are really helpful and much appreciated

13. Sneha says:

Does these tests contain the official Cambridge IELTS General papers 1-14 .?Please help me with that. Thanks in advance.

14. example says:

Best site for preparing IELTS. Thank you for all your support.

15. Taran says:

Thank You So Very Much !!
    I was desperately looking for something where I could prepare for IELTS..
    I’ve reached the right place.

16. OMA KETA says:

THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL MATERIALS. ITS VERY HELPFUL. PLEASE I WILL NEED A PDF OF THIS GT READING MATERIAL.