Part 1: Questions 1-5
Complete the form below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS OR A NUMBER.
SARAH’S HEALTH AND FITNESS CLUB MEMBERSHIP FORM
First name: Harry
Last name: (1)
Date of birth: 11th December (2)
Type of membership: (3)
Activities: badminton and (4)
Payment details: total – £450, to be paid (5)
Answer the questions below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS.
What exercises do you do regularly? (6)
Do you have any injuries? Has a (7)
What is your goal or target? A better (8)
What is your occupation? A (9)
How did you hear about the club? (10)
Part 2: Questions 11-14
Choose the correct letter A, B or C.
11. The next event at the hotel will be
A. trade fair
12. The number of guests will be
A. less than 50
B. from 50 to 100
C. more than 100
13. Guests will start arriving at
14. The entertainment will be a
A. live band
Who will be responsible for the following jobs as the guests arrive?
Choose THREE answers from the box and write correct letter A-E.
15. offer drinks to guests
16. take guests’ coats and hats
17. show guests where to go
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
In order to get the guests to move to the restaurant the hotel manager will (18)
Seating plans will be placed on each table and also in the (19)
There will be a total of three (20)
Part 3: Questions 21-25
Complete the flow chart below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
Answer the questions below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
26. What part of the assignment is Alan going to start working on?
27. Where will Melanie get more information on used paper collection?
28. What will they add to the assignment to make it more interesting?
29. What do they agree to complete by the end of the month?
30. Who will they ask to review their work?
Part 4: Questions 31-38
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD OR A NUMBER.
FACTS ABOUT HAIR
• Main purposes – warmth and (31)
• Main component keratin – makes fingernails (32)
• Full head of hair can support a large weight – equal to two (33)
• Average number of strands of hair – (34) for an adult
• Large amount of money spent on (35) for hair in the UK
STRUCTURE OF HAIR
The three main parts:
a. Bulb – like a (36) over end of hair follicle
b. Root – contains glands that supply (37) to hair strand
c. Shaft – not (38)
Questions 39 and 40
Complete the summary below. Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
Health and Hair
Changes in diet will take longer to affect your hair than your (39)
Vitamins C, D and E are all important for healthy hair and (40) are one of the best sources of Vitamin C.