1. For any individual life is a journey which is full of surprises.
2. Every individual’s life has some moments which he or she cherishes forever and some moments which are not so memorable.
3. My life has been no different but fortunately I have had more great moments than not so great moments.
4. Although it is difficult to pick one particular happy moment from my life because there have been so many, there is one particular experience which I will savor forever.
5. It was the year when I completed my higher secondary school.
6. In our education system higher secondary school is really crucial as its outcome decides the future course for any youngster.
7. It lays the foundation of a bright career.
8. Keeping this thing in mind I was determined to do well in that year, hence I started my preparation with utmost sincerity.
9. For the first half of the year everything was on track, as I did well in all the house tests and had covered bulk of the course, earmarking second half for revision.
10. However, it was around December when things started to go awry for me.
11. During a club cricket match I slipped and fractured my left ankle.
12. I was bedridden for a complete month because of which I could not attend my coaching classes where the revision batch had already started.
13. I started panicking because my final exams were only two months away.
14. And that is when my biggest pillar of strength, my family, helped me to go through that tough phase.
15. My parents settled my nerves and instilled the confidence in me that despite these setback I will live up to their expectations.
16. The fact that my family was beside me whatever the outcome really helped me to regain my focus.
17. Although I missed my coaching classes, but to make up for that I doubled my effort at home.
18. I kept abreast of everything happening in those classes through my friends.
19. After a month my plaster was removed and I regained my mobility but was still not able to travel on my own because of which I had to continue my self-study at home.
20. And then I finally appeared in my board exams.
21. Exams came and went, and time just flew by.
22. And then came the day of reckoning.
23. My result was out and I would confess that I was not so confident about my performance, but when I saw my result on school’s website was on cloud nine.
24. I had managed to score 95% the second highest in my batch.
25. My hard word had paid off and I will never forget that feeling of pride on the faces of my parents which easily makes it the best news I have heard in my life so far.