1. India is a country of traditions.
2. And one of the traditions which I like the most is of exchanging gifts on occasions such as marriages, birthday and festivals.
3. We exchange gifts with our family members, relatives and friends.
4. I particularly like the festival of Diwali because it is one occasion when I get the chance to meet my friends whom I have not met for long time.
5. And this year was no different.
6. Normally I gift something like sweets but this year I decided to do something different for one of my friends Arun.
7. Arun is a huge fan of Tom Cruise and has watched almost all of his movies, so I thought of gifting him something related to Tom Cruise.
8. First I thought of a t-shirt with Tom Cruise’s picture printed on it but I wanted to make it special and also I like drawing so I decided to make a custom drawing of Tom Cruise for him.
9. I drew this picture with my own hands and to make it memorable I drew his picture as well along with Tom Cruise.
10. I also wrote some lines about our friendship and how much I cherish our relationship.
11. To give it more personal touch I decorated the outer frame with small pictures of me and Arun.
12. At the back of the frame a wrote a small biography of Tom Cruise which my friend really liked since it had some anecdotes about Tom Cruise which even he did not know.
13. When I gifted this drawing to him his first reaction was of surprise because this is the last thing he was expecting.
14. But when he observed the whole piece and thought about the effort I had put in, he got a lump in his throat.
15. I also enjoyed this experience because this only brought us closer and strengthened our childhood bond.