1. Friends are like extended family.
2. Friends are paramount in our lives because with friends we can be anybody we want to be.
3. They are true stress busters.
4. With family members we might sometimes feel reluctant but with friends we are akin to an open book.
5. I have been blessed with some wonderful friends and some of the most cherished memories of my childhood are from the time I spent with my friends.
6. Although it is almost impossible to pick my favorite friend since they all were very dear to me, there is one of them for whom I am really grateful to almighty.
7. I am talking about my childhood friend Arun.
8. He is my oldest friend and I know him since I was 3 years old.
9. He was my neighbor and we grew up together.
10. We went to the same school and joined same club for evening activities.
11. We spent a lot of time at each other’s home and many a times I slept over at his house.
12. He is very supportive and understanding and whenever I feel despondent I look for him because he knows exactly how to lift my spirits.
13. He is a complete all-rounder and excels in everything he partakes in.
14. He was the monitor of our class as well as the captain of our school football team.
15. He had won several accolades and had made our school proud.
16. He is an avid football fan and is crazy for Manchester United football club.
17. He actually dreams of playing for this club one day.
18. Lately football has gained a significant popularity in our nation and club football has become a viable career option.
19. Keeping his dream in mind, his father made him join a professional football academy.
20. The head coach was instantly impressed by his football skills and the acumen he possesses for the game.
21. He is confident that given the right guidance Arun can become a professional footballer.
22. I would be the happiest person on this earth if he manages to achieve his goal and would proudly say that I am friend of Arun.