1. The person with whom I would like to study or work is my friend Arun.
2. He is my oldest friend and I know him since I was 3 years old.
3. He was my neighbor and we grew up together.
4. We went to the same school and joined same club for evening activities.
5. We spent a lot of time at each other’s home and many a times I slept over at his house.
6. He is very supportive and understanding and whenever I feel despondent I look for him because he knows exactly how to lift my spirits.
7. He is a complete all-rounder and excels in everything he partakes in.
8. He was the monitor of our class as well as the captain of our school football team.
9. He had won several accolades and had made our school proud.
10. He is an avid football fan and is crazy for Manchester United football club.
11. He actually dreams of playing for this club one day.
12. Now that our school days are over we do not spend as much time together as we did earlier.
13. But it would be really great if can join the same course at same college together and if possible join the same organization after completing our education.
14. Because I simply feel alive in his company.
15. For the former part we are working on it.
16. We have shortlisted some courses and colleges where we feel we can get admission given our same background.
17. Both of us share the love for technology and would like to join an advanced course in computer science.
18. After completing this course we plan to join a leading IT company.
19. In our free time we read about upcoming technologies such as nanotechnology and cloud computing and aspire to do some ground breaking work in these fields together.