Part 1: Questions 1-6
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS.
Total number of visits: (1)
Best thing about the city: (2)
Favorite attraction: (3)
Best thing about destination’s dining options: (4)
Method of transport to destination: by (5)
Age group: (6)
Income level: (7)
Purpose of visit: on business
Opinion of cost of accommodation: (10)
Part 2: Questions 11-15
Complete the map below. Write the correct letter A-E next to questions 11-15.
11. Science Museum
12. National History Museum
13. Car Park
14. Shopping Mall
15. Primary School
What is the improvement of each main point of interest in the area?
Choose FIVE answers from the box and write the correct letter, A-G, next to questions 16-20.
A New entrance
B Free lunch provided
C Free information provided
D Increase in size
E Additional signs
F New exhibitions
G New structure
16. Car Park
17. Primary School
18. Science Museum
19. National History Museum
20. Shopping Mall
Part 3: Questions 21-23
Choose correct letter A, B or C.
21. The proposal will
A be reviewed by two examiners.
B be added to the final grade.
C be returned with feedback.
22. The proposal will consist mostly of
22. For the practice paper, the tutor has directed the students to make sure to
A pay attention to time limits.
B write at least 6,000 words.
C keep on topic.
Complete the sentences below. Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
24. There is no need to lots of people.
25. Pay attention to the of the final report.
26. Prepare , one for the teaches, another for the students themselves.
27. The deadline of the final paper is
28. The students can their topics before the beginning of April.
29. Students deciding to change topics must deliver a to the research in advance.
30. At the beginning of the report, the hypothesis and an outline of the are needed.
Part 4: Questions 31-40
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
The advertising effect
The important factor to consider
• The (31) customers must travel affects the probability that they will buy the product.
Methods of communication
• Advertising slogans are easier to remember if there is a (32) played with them.
• Mandy’s Candy Store appeals to people’s sense of (33) to draw in customers.
• To an ad campaign for digital products, it is (34) that is extremely important.
Effect on your product sales
• The customer’s (35) after he or she experiences the ad is most important.
• On international flights, it is wise for the advertisement to be displayed in the common (36) of most passengers.
• Very few young people buy (37)
• The UNESCO website would be a good place to advertise for companies aiming to improve the (38)
• One good location to place ads for sunscreen is the (39)
• A good scene for a water purification commercial would be (40)