Part 1: Questions 1-6
Complete the form below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
For: Accounts department
Length of time: (2)
Reasons (must give three)
Reason 1: unexpected demand
Reason 2: (4)
Reason 3: require (5)
Complete the table below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
Part 2: Questions 11-15
Choose the correct letter A, B or C.
11. Arthur Island’s summer population is
12. The new bridge was completed in
13. The island is particularly well known for its
A motor racing
C native wildlife
14. There will be a stop-off at a
A worm farm
B wildlife sanctuary
C scenic lookout
15. The tour price includes
A the wildlife park’s entrance fee
B a meal at Reggie’s restaurant
C tea and biscuits on the bus
Label the map below. Write the correct letter A-G next to questions 16-20.
16. Wildlife park
17. Reggie’s restaurant
18. Nature reserve
19. Bicycle-hire shops
20. Main souvenir shops
Part 3: Questions 21-24
Complete the plan below. Write the correct letter from the list A-H next to questions 21-24.
A read other student’s writing
B proofread the essay
C write text summaries
D check the table of contents
E produce graphs and tables
F do theoretical research
G compile the bibliography
H analyse data
Complete the labels identifying the parts of the flyer. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
Part 4: Questions 31-34
Complete the sentences. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
31. Movies are very influential because of their
32. In crime movies, the message given is that crime has
33. American movies are graded by a
34. Violence is allowed in war movies which are
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/ OR A NUMBER for each answer.