Part 1: Questions 1-6
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/ OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Holiday booked in name of: (1)
Address: Flat 4, (2) Winchester S024ER
Daytime telephone number: (3)
Booking reference: (4)
Special offer? Yes, from (5) company
Insurance? Yes, had (6) Policy
Type of holiday booked: (7) Break
Date holiday commenced: (8)
Details of complaint: no (9) at station and a (10) was missing
Part 2: Questions 11-15
Complete the table below. Choose your answers from the box.
Complete the flow chart below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
• Step 1: Complete a (16) form
• Step 2: Do a (17) questionnaire
• Step 3: If accepted go on a (18) course – includes (19) activities
• Step 4: Will be sent a (20) about the hotel
Part 3: Questions 21-26
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
21. David feels that progress on the project has been slow because other members of the group are not
22. Jane thinks that were not clearly established.
23. Dr. Wilson suggests that the group use the available from the resource centre.
24. David doubts that the research will include an adequate
25. According to Dr. Wilson, the is now the most important thing to focus on.
26. Jane believes the group could make more use of some
Complete the timetable below. Choose your answers for the box.
Part 4: Questions 31-35
Complete the summary below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
The architects who designed the London Eye originally drew it for a (31) in 1993. Subsequently, they formed a partnership with (32) to develop the project. As the biggest observation wheel ever built its construction involved 1700 people in five countries. Most of its components had to be (33) and delivering them had to be coordinated with the (34) in the River Thames. On average 350 hours a week are spent on maintenance of the Eye and only (35) is used to clean the glass.
Label the diagram below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.