Part 1: Questions 1-4
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/ OR A NUMBER for each answer.
1. Cheapest properties: £ per week
2. Minimum period of contract
3. Office open Saturdays until
4. List of properties available on
Choose THREE letters A-G.
Which THREE things are included for free with every property for rent from Easylet?
A heating bills
B kitchen equipment
C plates and glasses
D sheets and towels
G water bill
Label the map below. Write the correct letter A-H next to questions 8-10.
Where are the following blocks of flats situated?
8. Eastern Towers
9. Granby Mansions
10. Busby Garden
Part 2: Questions 11-16
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
11. You must book in advance.
12. There are some interesting in the lounge.
13. The visit to the has been cancelled.
14. There will be a talk about from the area on Saturday.
15. The visit to the will take place on Saturday.
16. There is a collection of in the art gallery.
Label the map below. Write the correct letter A-I next to questions 17-20.
Part 3: Questions 21-24
Choose the correct letter A, B or C.
21. How old are the students of the nursing program?
A they are teenagers
B they are in their twenties
C they belong to different age groups
22. What do the speakers say about the group project?
A it helps to improve relationship among different classmates
B it helps to develop problem solving skills
C it provides supportive learning environment
23. Which part of the program surprised Paul?
A there is a number of essay to write
B there is a lot of practical work
C there is internship provided
24. What do they feel about learning law?
A it is essential training
B it is too theoretical
C it takes up too much time
What are the suggestions offered by the speakers?
Choose SIX answers from the list and write correct letter A-H next to questions 25-30.
28. Online forum
29. Placement tests
A get feedback from teaching staff
B do more reading
C get help from school supporting staff
D get help for nursing problems
E manage time properly
F be well prepared
G review the notes regularly
H do not set unrealistic goals
Part 4: Questions 31-34
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
31. Although it is called wild, most varieties of wild rice are
32. Wild rice is mostly found in lakes that have water.
33. Wild rice was gathered by Indians before any ever arrived.
34. Early visitors thought that wild rice had greatly increased the and of the Indians.
Complete the table below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
|Heavy wisdom||seeds (35)…………….into water|
|Grains (36)……………..||difficult to beat|
|Grains left on too long||(37)………………into the water|
Complete the fact sheet below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
Buying wild rice: Fact Sheet
You need to harvest (38) pounds of seed to yield 1 pound of wild rice.
Wild rice on the market that is harvested by (39) is slowly being pushed.
|‘Indian harvested’ or ‘organic’||hybridized and gathered in (40)……………..|
|‘Hand harvested, organic, from the Great Lake||of superior flavor and aroma|