Part 1: Questions 1-6
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/ OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Arrival time: (3)
Eat: catered lunch
Return time: (6)
Complete the table below. Write ONE WORD only for each answer.
Part 2: Questions 11-15
Choose the correct letter A, B or C.
11. The company deals mostly with
A big cities
B nature holidays
12. The overseas consultants deal with
B North America
13. For deserts and gorges, customers should come in the
14. Trips to regional locations are good because
A the buses are comfortable
B there is shortage of suitcases
C they can be seen quickly
15. SleekLine buses are particularly known for their
Identify the rooms in the office plan. Write the correct letter A-G next to questions 16-20.
Part 3: Questions 21-24
Complete the timetable. Write the correct letter A-H for each answer.
B Careers lecture
C Computer lab visit
E Library tour
F Student union induction
G University tour
H Legal rights lecture
Complete the labels. Write ONE WORD AND/ OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Part 4: Questions 31-34
Complete the sentences. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
31. Behavior in parks is controlled by
32. Insect numbers are reduced by having
33. A wilderness park does not have any
34. Observing trees and lying in the grass are examples of
Complete the notes. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/ OR A NUMBER for each answer.